Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Super Why!...?

We've recently started letting Piper watch a little TV here and there. I've tried to introduce her to Sesame Street and she likes it but it only keeps her attention for a little bit. For some reason she has taken to this odd little show called Super Why!. I recently downloaded a couple of episodes on to my I Tunes so that she could unwind after playing hard in her play room. We've run into a bit of a problem with the show though. Every time it's over she cries, and I'm not talking about a little fussing or throwing a tantrum. What I'm talking about is full on bawling. Her obsession is taking a bit of an unhealthy turn. I picked up the Peter Rabbit DVD for her at Target today for her Easter basket but I'm a little afraid to give it to her.

Well here's the intro song...enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment