Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Favorite Face From March

It's that time of the month over at I Heart Faces when we get to show off our favorite face from the last month. Of course my favorite face was of my little one year old. I was getting her dressed about a week ago and I just loved how the light was flooding in and making her blue eyes shine.

Piper and I have been in Minnesota for the past few days so that Josh can study for a big test. We've been having a lot of fun and Piper is learning so many words. I think Josh is going to be pretty shocked when Piper and I get back to Sioux Falls and she's able to carry on a full conversation with him;) The words she's saying the most clearly are Taco, mine, and dog. It's so amazing to watch her vocabulary grow.

Make sure if you get a chance to head over to I Heart Faces by clicking on the button below and vote for your favorite face of March. You can vote for up to 10 photos! Mine's #215


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Annie! Your baby is too perfect : ) Seriously. Piper is perfection. Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie this is so sweet! Such pretty eyes! The light is just right!

    ReplyDelete