Friday, April 29, 2011

It's been a busy week,

so I decided to do a quick post highlighting some special moments.
Piper had her first visit from the Easter Bunny. He was nice enough to bring some candy for Josh and me. As you can see by the little dot on Piper's chin her daddy was kind enough to share some with her.

I was able to meet up with one of my longest and best friends in Mapleton. My Friend Jill brought her beautiful baby boy over to my parents house so I could take some newborn photos. I'll be posting those within the next couple of weeks.
My parents, Josh, Piper and I all went to Sibley Park to see the animals. I'm not sure if Piper or Grandpa Ron and more fun.
We took a trip to Josh's parents. Piper decided it would be a good idea to clean out her Gammy's kitchen cupboards. Her cousins came to visit while she was in the process of taking everything out. They thought it was a little strange but also pretty funny.


We had a great time back in Minnesota and it was great to see our families but it's good to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment