Thursday, March 10, 2011

She's almost one

and I have no idea what to buy her for a birthday present.

Josh and I took a trip to Toys R' Us the other day to try to get inspired and I still have no idea what to get her. I don't want to get her something she's going to play with a little and toss to the side. I want it to be something she can play with for a long time. I also want it to be something that is stimulating and somewhat educational. Some of her favorite things are cats, books, playing catch, and music.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know!! I only have two weeks left!

Also you may have noticed that all my photos are taken from the same spot lately. Due to my broken foot I've been taking most of my photos while sitting in my living room chair. Hopefully next week I will be able to walk without crutches which means I may be able to be a bit more mobile. I still have about 5 more weeks in the boot and then the real photo fun can start back up. I can not wait to get out doors and start taking some real photos!

For now I'm just going to make Piper stand at the coffee table and utilize the great light in my living room.

Hope you are all having a happy Thursday:)

2 comments:

  1. We couldn't afford much, but I found a $1 red ball that she loved then and still loves now. We also got her a dog plate for her party that she requests to use every day. Her dog mylar balloon with other laytex balloons were wonderful entertainment. Bubbles are always good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah, bubbles and balloons are on the list!!! Josh and I ended up buying her a little shopping cart that has food in it. She's just starting to push things around and she loves going shopping so we thought it was a good fit:)

    ReplyDelete