Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hanging In There

I've been working in staying off my feet for the last week and as of right now I shouldn't need surgery. I get my foot x-rayed again on Thursday and by then I should know how it's healing.

Today was my first day out of the house since last Wednesday. Josh, Piper, and I went out and ran some errands after lunch. I have to say I'm getting pretty good on the crutches but I can not wait to get rid of them. Tonight we all went out for some yummy Mexican Food. It felt so good to get out of the house.

I've also been using this time sitting around on my butt to come up with some sort of buisness plan for my little photography business. I still have a long way to go and lots to do before I can consider Annie Otzen Photography a legit buisness. I really need to keep building my portfolio and I'm trying to find the best ways to market myself here in Sioux Falls. If anyone is looking for a wedding/senior/family/children/newborn photographer in the Sioux Falls area please let me know. My rates are real low as I work on building up this little business.

Other than my bad foot and Piper having a little cold life has been pretty boring around here, and that's a good thing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment