Saturday, October 1, 2011

30 Photos from September

I took a bit of a a blog break this week. Between trying to get Piper down to one nap a day and processing senior photos I didn't have a lot of time for blogging. To make up for not blogging I'm going to share with you the 30 photos from September. Not only did I manage to take a photo everyday I also was able to take a photo of a person everyday. Granted most days that person was my daughter I'm still pretty proud of myself.











This next month is going to be a busy one with lots of photo shoots including one wedding. I decided to give my self a different type of challenge. My hubby has been encouraging me to sit down and read my camera manual for a while now. I'm not much of a manual reader, I prefer to figure it out on my own or ask other photographers for help. I think that I may learn a thing or two by getting back to the basics so this month I'm going to challenge myself to read my manual and take what I learn and put it into the pictures I take.

Hopefully in another month I will have 31 photos to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment