Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Four years ago today Josh and I packed up and set off on our Portland adventure. Looking back we now refer to it as our 3 year vacation. I'm so happy that we had the opportunity to live in Portland and to meet so many great people.

One year ago today Piper and I hopped on a plane and headed back to Minnesota. Josh followed behind with the moving truck.

Lots has happened in the last year since moving back to the Mid-west. We bought a home and are settled in Sioux Falls, Piper has grown and changed so much, and we are now expecting a baby boy. I do get a twinge of homesickness for Portland everyday but I'm so happy with our life here in Sioux Falls. If I've learned anything in the past 4 years it's that life is full of changes and surprises. There is not much you can do but hang on tight and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment