Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Stitch Fix #4


Stitch Fix time!

For those of you not familiar with Stitch Fix it is an online personal styling website. You go online fill out a style profile and then schedule a Fix. You receive a box with 5 items personally picked out for you along with a style card for each item. You pay for what you keep and if you keep everything you get 25% off. If you decide to send everything back you pay a $20.00 styling fee. You can read more about it and sign you for your own fix here. 

This month I asked for a mixture of work and casual pieces. I also told my stylist that I love to dress in layers and to check out my Pinterest Board.  

I have to say she listened... now lets see what I got and what I kept. 


Item #1 Cordelia Striped Boat Neck Sweater by Market and Spruce
I wasn't real wild about this one. I prefer my sweaters a little longer. I did end up keeping it and this is a bit of a spoiler but it was the same price as the discount I would have received if I kept it, I ended up wearing it to work today and I it has grown on me a bit. It looks really cute with jeans too so I'm happy I kept it.

Item #2 Porter Leggings by Rune
I love leggings but I am a bit picky when it comes to finding the perfect pair and these fit all my criteria. One, I want them made out of good fabric so they don't stretch out or pill up. My other big one is that the waist band is sewn into the waist. These met my criteria so I kept them.

Item #3 Meredith Faux Leather Elbow Patch Cardigan by RD Style
This is the exact type of item I was hoping to get in this fix. I love big drapey sweaters! I really love the color of this one and the elbow detail.

Item #4 Hendrix Smocked Shoulder Blouse by 41Hawtorn.
One thing I'm really bad at is incorporating color into my wardrobe and my stylist is always so good at making sure to send me at least one bright piece. I loved the color right away and I know I can wear it with my brown dress pants or a pair of dark denim jeans. Also the fabric looks thin and silky it actually doesn't seem to wrinkle much, and that is always a good thing.

Item #5 Dustin Window Pane Print Infinity Scarf
I am such a sucker for infinity scarves so keeping this one was a bit of a no brainier.

So yes once again I had another successful Stitch Fix.

Feel free to follow the links to my previous fixes.
Stitch Fix #1
Stitch Fix #2 and #3

No comments:

Post a Comment