Saturday, August 9, 2014

Stitch Fix #3

...and #2.

I just got my 3rd stitch fix!! I totally failed and never blogged my second fix so at the end of this post I give you a peek at what my second fix looked like.

For those of you not familiar with Stitch Fix it is an online personal styling website. You go online fill out a style profile and then schedule a Fix. You receive a box with 5 items personally picked out for you along with a style card for each item. You pay for what you keep and if you keep everything you get 25% off. If you decide to send everything back you pay a $20.00 styling fee. You can read more about it here

This Fix was great as always and so much fun to get in the mail. I did not keep everything from this fix but the things I did keep I love and will wear a ton. 




Pamelo, Brook Dot Print Tie-Waist Top:
I can't say there was really anything I liked about this top. It was boxy and unflattering. I'm also not a huge fan of anything that ties in front or polka dots. I sent it back!

Daniel Rainn, Taya flutter Sleeve Silk Blouse:
I liked this top. Its light, the color is pretty and it goes with just about any bottom. It was a keep.

  Daniel Rainn, Prylin Printed Pintuck Detailed Blouse:
The print on this top was the first thing I noticed when I opened my box. I loved it so I really wanted this to fit. Unfortunately it made me look boxy and made my arms and chest look huge. I sent it back:(
Fun2Fun, Nannette Swiss Dot Sleeve Blouse:
Love this top! It was probably one of my favorite things in this fix. I love the color I love the fit, I will be wearing this a ton.

Mavi, Yasmin Skinny Jean:
I was so worried when I saw a pair of skinny jeans in this fix but the fit so good! How does my stylist to this!! They have lots of stretch to them and I need to track down another pair ASAP!!

As I mentioned before I never blogged my 2nd fix. So here are my style cards and some crappy phone photos of what I received. Yes I kept everything from that fix...it was so good!




Feel free to check out my first fix.

If you would like to schedule your own fix be sure to sign up here. It is so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment