Monday, October 20, 2014

And Then We Snapped - Week #11


This week started with an engagement session and ended with a day of mini sessions In between we went to the apple orchard, took naps, went on combine rides and lived life. 


"Wherever you are
Well, know that I adore you
No matter how far
Well, I can go before you
And if ever you need someone
Well, not that you need helping
But if ever you want someone
I know that I am willing"
-Damien Rice


"a screaming song is good to know in case you need to scream"
-Ruth Krauss


“Autumn...the year's last, loveliest smile."
― William Cullen Bryant


"Golden slumbers, 
Fill your eyes 
Smiles await you when you rise 
Sleep pretty darling 
Do not cry 
And I will sing a lullaby. "
-The Beatles


“I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow; but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing.” 
― Agatha Christie


“Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” 
― Og Mandino


“When you read to a child, when you put a book in a child's hands, you are bringing that child news of the infinitely varied nature of life. You are an awakener.” 
― Paula Fox

Now head on over to Lynzi Berg's blog and see what she has been up to. 





1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful week. Love the processing on all of these- color and black and white!

    ReplyDelete