Thursday, December 15, 2011

Last Trip to Minnesota

Josh, Piper and I just got back from our last trip to  Minnesota until after the baby is born. We packed a lot in and I didn't take nearly enough photos but I thought I'd share some of the highlights.
Piper got to...

bake cookies with Gaga.
go to a party at her aunt Kathy's house. 
play at the Edinborough Indoor Park.
celebrate Christmas with her cousins.
go to a very unique book store

Josh and I tagged along and had lots of fun too.

We are happy we were able to squeeze in one last trip before I'm 36 weeks and not allowed to travel. We also managed to see a lot of family on this trip back. It's hard to believe the next time we cross the South Dakota/Minnesota boarder we will have two little ones in the back seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment