Tuesday, December 20, 2011

35 Weeks

I can't believe it's already been 5 weeks since the last time I posted a belly picture. If I let another five weeks slip by the baby may already be here.

I'm nearing the end folks. I've reached the point where finding a comfortable sleeping position has become impossible. Luckily this time around once I do manage to fall asleep I seem to stay asleep. This baby  moves more than Piper did but he doesn't do the dolphin kick at 4am like Piper used to do, thanks goodness!

I still have lots to do to get ready for baby. I hope that within the next week I can wash baby boys clothes, pack my hospital bag, clean up baby's bassinet, and get baby's car seat out of storage and ready to go. With the holidays here we'll see if I'll be able to get any of those things done.
I'll try to keep you all posted on any baby news. Just 5 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment