Tuesday, November 1, 2011

31 Photos from October

I did it! I managed to take a photo everyday in October. I've had two strong months now and it feels great. There is a mixture of work and family time in this months photos. This month I tried some new things technically, I learned how to work around my expanding belly, and added many things to my list of what I need to work on. I also shot a wedding this month which is always fun, stressful, and humbling. I always learn more from big shoots like that than I do from any other work. 

Here's my 31 photos from this month, enjoy!

I've realized this month that I tend to get stuck in my comfort zone when it come to photography and being assertive and trying new things scares me a bit. Going into the next month I'm really going to try to step out of that comfort zone and not be afraid to try new things. I know it may not always be pretty but I think it will be worth it.

4 comments:

  1. I have been seriously trying to figure out who the skinny teenager (holding Piper by cows) could be...is that Mom?

    -emmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, They are all beautiful just like the person who took them! :)
    - Megan (Goodrich) Birr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of them...especially the one where Piper is making sure her horse has something to drink too!
    - Auntie Kristi

    ReplyDelete