Friday, May 21, 2010

Just another day with my girl.


It's been cold and rainy here in Portland...YUCK! It's hard to believe that summer is just around the corner.

Piper and I took a trip to the library in our new neighborhood today. It has a wonderful wide open children's area. I'm looking forward taking full advantage of it. I was also looking forward to taking her to book babies but it looks like it's on the day she's going to be home with her dad. I guess he'll have to take her.

My arm hurts today for holding her, they say you can't spoil babies. I sure hope that's true.

I found this blog today...that's what I have to look forward to. I can still remember my little sister coloring on walls and my toys. I'm also pretty sure that I was the one that took a big gouge out of the beautiful wood work in our living room with my mom's rocking chair.

I also found this gem. Back when I found out I was having a girl my dad was sad because he didn't think he'd be able to buy her John Deer things. I think he's already found out that they're are plenty of John Deer things for little girls. Also I think he's learning that little girls can play with tractors too.

My calendar tells me it's Friday, so I guess that means the weekend's here! Hopefully we manage to stay dry here in Portland and to everyone back in Minnesota I hope your AC is working!



No comments:

Post a Comment