Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wonderful Weather makes for a Wonderful Weekend!


35 week baby belly!


The weather has been amazing here in Portland. Saturday I was recovering from a migraine and Josh got home from a trip and wasn't feel all that great. We both spent the day laying around trying to feel better. I knew that today may be one of the last nice days we have here for a while. It was also one of the first days Josh and I both had a day off together in months. We took full advantage!

We went to Washington Park and took some photos.

We went to Hawthorn to get some Cold Stone ice cream.

We skyped with my parents and heard all about the recent trip to Hawaii.

We had a wonderful sit down dinner together.

I love getting to spend time with my Hubby. It was a great day and a beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment