Monday, February 1, 2010

Babies on The Brain

My brain has basically turned to mush in the last month or so. One of my co-workers who I work with once a week told me each week I'm getting a little bit dumber. My boss who just recently became the father of his second son keeps telling me it's baby brain and not to worry and that some day my brain will work again. The only thing that I care about or can even concentrate on is babies. I think this would be the perfect movie for me right now and my state of mind.

2 comments:

  1. I am counting the days until this movie comes out!
    Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this movie either! I saw a clip for it awhile back and had to watch it a few times in a row. Babies are just so sweet...

    And sadly, once the baby arrives, it no longer is baby brain but turns to mushy mama brain. But hey, the reason behind it all is so darn worth it! =)

    ReplyDelete