Saturday, September 28, 2013

A Box and Some Orange Paint

Aren't big boxes the best toys ever. One of my favorite memories from when I was growing up was when my dad brought home 2 refrigerator boxes, one for me and one for my sister. They were awesome and the best playhouses ever. 

This week our little family got new appliances and today Josh installed the dishwasher. He cut a little door and window in the box that the dishwasher came in and the kids played in that box all day. Tonight Piper asked if they could paint their house. We headed outside after dinner and the kids spent the rest of the evening painting he box, and painting Dexter. 

The bath water was quite orange tonight but it was so worth it. They had so much fun and I could just sit back, relax and watch them be messy. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment