Thursday, December 16, 2010


Yesterday my mom, Josh, Piper and I headed over to Blooming Prairie to visit my Grandpa and Grandma. My uncle and my grandma were leading a Christmas sing-a-long at the nursing home where my grandparents live. Piper also put on show for all the residents. She clapped, she waved, and she even sang. She does this crazy closed mouth singing thing.


Another favorite moment from the day was during lunch. Mom, Josh Piper and I went out to eat at a little sports bar near Medford for lunch. A woman came and sat down not far from us and started talking on her cell phone rather loudly. Piper of course thought the lady was talking to her. She started waving at the lady and finally caught the woman's attention. The lady waved back and continued her cell phone conversation but with an inside voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment