Sunday, April 7, 2013

Piper's Birthday Interview

I know this is a couple of weeks late but I wanted to share Piper's Birthday interview with you. I hoping to do this with the kids each year starting at age 3 until whatever age they refuse to humor me and do this. I had so much fun doing this with her! She was so honest and as you will see she has a very dangerous sweet tooth. 


How old are you? Three years old almost 4

Who is your best friend? Zi and Kennedi

What is your favorite thing to do? Go bowling and eat cake

What is your favorite color? Blue the color of the sky

What is your favorite food? Cake and cupcakes

What do you like to do with your family? Play games and eat cake

What is your favorite toy? my mini radio

What do you want to be when you grow up? a mommy

What makes you happy? Chocolates and trick or treating

What makes you sad? Sad things and when you take away the I pad and when I have to go to 
                                 sleep and when I can't watch my movie.

What is you favorite show to watch? Little Bear and Olivia

What is your favorite book? Just me and my Dad

What do you love to learn about? School

What was the best part of your birthday? The cake and bowling

Where do you like to go? The Wow Zone and Wisconsin Dells

What is your favorite treat? Candy

What do you think about before you call asleep? Talking Zebras

If you could meet someone famous who would it be? Emily and Gaga and Gammy

What was your favorite birthday present? My Baby Doll, Babe


She also drew a self portrait to go along with her interview. It's a picture of her and baby bunny riding a skate board. She also wrote her name on it. Congrats if you can figure that all out;)
She really didn't want to draw a picture of herself. She wanted to draw a picture of Blues Clues but I told her if she drew a picture of herself she could draw it in my sketch book with my special pens. 








3 comments:

  1. this is THE BEST THING!
    -Auntie Em (Glad to know I'm famous!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! could she be any cuter? interviews are my favorite!! and wow she does have a sweet tooth lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!!! She is too cute!! Girl loves her some cake!!

    ReplyDelete