Tuesday, January 3, 2012

37 Weeks!

That's right I've made it 37 weeks which means I'm full term! I could pretty much go any time.

I'm feeling huge and uncomfortable and I feel like the baby is about to fall out of me at any moment. Unfortunately I really haven't experienced any other signs of labor.
I have to say for the most part we are ready for the baby. His clothes are washed, our bag is packed, all the baby stuff is out of storage, all the important baby stuff has been purchased and the car seat is ready to be installed.

We also found a stroller that works with our car seat and has a jump seat for Piper. Piper thinks the new stroller is "Great!" and has already tested it out.(Please ignore the mess in the photo below. This is how Piper's play room looks and the end of every day.)
The only thing we're still trying to finish up is painting and organizing currently Pipers/soon to be baby boy's room. I know we would both feel a ton better if the room was ready before baby came home even though we plan on having him sleep in our room for the first couple of months.

It's hard to believe baby boy will be here in just a few short weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment