Saturday, July 23, 2011

Trip to Colorado

Earlier this week Piper and I were able to take a trip with my Parents and Sister to Colorado. The main reason we headed to Colorado was to visit Emily's boyfriend in Fort Collins, but we spent the bulk of our trip in Estes Park. I have to say the highlight of the trip was exploring Rocky Mountain National Park.

Here are a few of my favorite photos from the trip taken by my mom and me.



Mary's Mountain Cookies

Outside the Armstrong Hotel in Fort Collins where we stayed our first night






The photo on the left is the Atlantic side of the Continental Divide and the Right is the Pacific side.






Piper Loved the Waffle House

Unfortunately Josh had to work so he wasn't able to come along but we are already planning our trip back!

No comments:

Post a Comment