Friday, July 15, 2011

It's been a busy week

so I haven't had a lot of time to blog.

I turned 29 this week and had a great time celebrating with Josh, Piper, my mom and sister!

Piper had her 15 month appointment this week and is still a peanut! She only ways 19.1 lbs.

Our biggest concern at our appointment was that Piper still wasn't walking. Well that is no longer a worry. Piper decided to take her first steps today!!! I'm so proud of her!

We also made our first trip to the Sioux Falls Zoo this week. We had so much fun and Piper liked to wave to all the animals.

Piper favorite animals were the monkeys. She spotted them from what seemed like a mile away. As soon as she saw them she started making her monkey noise.

Piper also got to pet a snake, a turtle and a goat. Believe it or not her favorite thing was the snake.

We took the train ride through the Savannah.
Our favorite animal was the ant eater. I don't think either of us had seen an ant eater in person before ant it was very cool!


The zoo was a blast and I'm sure we'll make another trip soon.

I've been very busy taking and editing photos. I'll have a bunch to share in the weeks to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment