Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Quick Getaway

Josh and I were able to get away for a little overnight trip to Lanesboro MN earlier this week. We were celebrating our 2nd anniversary a little early. We stayed in a beautiful bed and breakfast and had lots of fun outdoor time.
We left Piper behind with Josh's parents. It was my first night away from her. The trip was wonderful but I missed her way more than I thought I was going to. I think she had so much fun that she only missed us a little.
We went for walks, ate ice cream, and pie. We rode a side by side tandem bike, something I've been wanting to do for a while. Josh said it wasn't as lame as he thought it was going to be. We also took a canoe trip down the Root River. It was a great way to celebrate the last two crazy years.

No comments:

Post a Comment