Sunday, April 25, 2010

1 Month Old

My little girl turned one month old yesterday. We celebrated the day by washing all her 0-3 month clothes (she's almost ready to fit in them) and going for a walk with our friends Ella and Rebecca.

Wow what a month this has been becoming parents, moving into a new home and doctors appointments every week. I've learned you can't have too many onesies, blankies and burp rags. There have been many nights with very little sleep and I've had to learn to graze rather than sit down and have a nice meal but it's all been worth it.

I've also gotten to watch a lot of late night TV. Josh is amazed with the great documentaries on Public Broadcasting at 3 am. I'm trying to figure out why the hosts on the Insider talk so loud.

It's been a great month!


No comments:

Post a Comment