Monday, September 7, 2009

Last day of summer

To me Labor Day always seems to mark the end of summer and the beginning of fall. I had a pretty awesome summer and it all seemed to catch up with me this last weekend. I spent most of my four day weekend curled up on the couch with a pretty icky cold. Luckily this morning I woke up and was able to breath out of my nose. Josh and I decided we needed to get out of the apartment and do something so we headed down to the Fine Arts Festival in the Pearl. Josh was a pretty good sport...it was super busy and hard to get around. He also doesn't really get fine art. He complained a little but let me enjoy myself. Next year though I think I'll leave him at home ;)

We also stopped by Cargo on the walk home. If your ever in downtown Portland take a little stop at Cargo...it's a pretty fun store.

Tomorrow is back to work and it's the first day of my after school program for the year. I love the kids that are in the program and I can't wait to see them all tomorrow.

It's time to welcome fall with big wide open arms! Yay! I can't wait for the new colors, the cool weather, rainy days, football, and the pumpkin patches!

No comments:

Post a Comment