Friday, September 4, 2009

Breaking Dawn

Love me or hate me but I just finished reading the last book in the Twilight series Breaking Dawn. I'd actually been putting off reading this one hoping to draw out my Twilight experience as long as possible. I ended up feeling that I needed to read it because a tweener that I met at work started giving away spoilers...some of which I later found out were false. I have to admit I've really enjoyed the Twilight books. No they are not amazing works of fiction but they were very very entertaining and if you disagree you probably have not read them. Now I'm going to sit back and look forward to the movies.

In other exciting Twilight news Perez Hilton is reporting that Death Cab for a Cutie will be releasing a music video for the New Moon movie on September 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment