Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Happy Birthday Pipe!!

My little girl turned 5 today, so we of course had to do her Birthday interview. Here is what she had to say.

How old are you? 4, I mean 5!

Who is your best friend? Tyler

What is your favorite thing to do? Play with my pet shops

What is your favorite color? Pink

What is your favorite food? Macaroni

What do you like to do with your family? Go to the children’s museum

What is your favorite toy? Barbies

What do you want to be when you grow up? A teacher princess

What makes you happy? When Dexter is silly

What makes you sad? When I bump my leg

What is your favorite song? Taylor Swift Songs

What is you favorite show to watch? Cinderella

What is your favorite book? Chrysanthemum

What is your teachers name? Mrs. Nagel

What do you love to learn about? School, I like to do work sheets

What was the best part of your birthday? When I open presents

Where do you like to go? The Mall

What is your favorite treat? Cupcake Goldfish

What do you think about before you fall asleep?  My Bunny

If you could meet someone famous who would it be? Babs

What was your favorite birthday present?  The Russell Tree House

What is your favorite memory from when you were 4? Eating Ice Cream and Cake


Happy Birthday Girly!!! Hope you had a great day! I know you are going to love being a five year old:)

No comments:

Post a Comment