Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Waterproof

It has been really hot here this past week so we've been trying to find some ways to stay cool. We made a trip to the pool and to the spray park already this week. I finally put my little waterproof camera to some good use! 

I don't have the best waterproof camera in the world but I sure do have a lot of fun with it. The white balance is always off, I shoot blind most of the time and the screen is really hard to view so it's always a big surprise what I find when I put the photos on my computer. 

Here are a few of my favorite surprises that were on the memory card.  
















2 comments:

  1. Wow! There are some great shots here! What kind of waterproof camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky, I have a Pentax Pentax WG-1. It's a lot of fun but I wish I would have done a little more research before buying it. The image quality isn't quite where I think it should be. Also the battery life is pretty short. I feel like I have to charge it after every use. I think if I could do it over I would get a Panasonic or Olympus.

    ReplyDelete