Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Children's Museum of South Dakota

Yesterday we hopped in the car and took a little trip to Brookings SD so we could visit the Children's Museum. We all had so much fun!

I could not believe how much there was to do there. Piper's favorite room was the water room and would have played in there all day if we would have let her. By the end of the day she was drenched from head to toe. Luckily I had a changed of clothes in the diaper bag and there were hand dyers placed though out the museum. 
Dexter was a huge fan of the music room and he was so happy Piper was able to show him how all the instruments worked.
I wasn't planning on taking the kids outside to see the Dinosaurs. I thought for sure Piper would be really freaked out but surprisingly she was quite intrigued.
It was a fun day and I can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment