Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Snow Day Art Project

With the lack of snow this year it has felt odd doing any art projects involving snow and snow flakes. Piper has been begging to do an art project for the last couple of days so I decided to try a couple of snow inspired art projects since we finally have snow on the ground.

I've been looking for a toddler snowflake craft that Piper could do. I found this snow flake project and thought would work perfect.
Josh also had a bunch of packaging foam laying around and I decided to make some stamps out of it. I thought they would be great for making a snowman but Piper had much more fun making snowballs. With toddlers you always have to remember the art project is about the process and not the outcome.

I do have to say though the outcome turned out pretty great:)

No comments:

Post a Comment