Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I hope all you mother's out there had a wonderful Mother's Day!!! My mom was able to make a trip over to see us. It was so much fun to get to spend Mother's day with my mother. I haven't been able to do that in years.

I saw this blog post yesterday and I love it! There are so many beautiful photos representing motherhood!

Another great place to find some beautiful mother photos is over at I Heart Faces. The theme this week is motherhood. I decided to share a photo from one of my more recent photo shoots. I love taking pictures of mothers with their children. There is always this bond that is just so evident and it shines through so many of the photos I've taken. I chose this one because I just love how the mother is responding to her son. There's just so much love there.

Make sure to check out all the other great photos at I Heart Faces!


No comments:

Post a Comment