Thursday, January 13, 2011

Growing Up So Fast

This has been a big couple of weeks for Piper. She has been learning to do all kinds of big girl things like...

how to remove unwanted hair and...


how to drive a car.

She also finally got in for her 9 month well baby.
The stats prove she's still just a little peanut.

She weighs 16 lbs 2 oz (5th percentile)
She's 28 inches long (50th percentile)

For the most part she's doing great. The one concern our Doctor has was Piper hasn't started standing on her own yet. She recommended buying her a pair of really good shoes and an activity table. We have to start strengthening her little ankles and find ways to distract her into standing.

2 comments:

  1. She's not that tiny! Zi was in for her 15 month appointment (at 16 months) and she's only 18lbs, 12oz and 29.75 inches long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started walking at 9 months, and I'm the least coordinated person I know. I didn't start really talking until after 3 years old, and I became a public speaking teacher! Even if she is a little late on some things, I bet it won't matter in the long term. :)

    ReplyDelete