Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pursuing My Passion

Many of you who read this blog may know how much I love to take pictures. Shortly before getting married and getting pregnant I had started to get serious about pursuing photography as more then just a hobby. Since having Piper and moving from apartment to house, and then house to parents basement my picture taking started to decrease. I'm now back in the mid-west and have a little extra time on my hands so I've decided to start building my personal photograph portfolio and my stock portfolio.

I had my first official photo shoot yesterday with a former co-worker's little girl. It was so much fun!!! I'm hoping I can find more people who want their photos taken by me because It's really something I enjoy doing.

Here are a few photos from yesterday.



No comments:

Post a Comment