Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th!


It's hard to believe that a year ago Josh and I were watching fireworks in Waimea Hawaii on our honeymoon! Now we're sitting in our own home watching fireworks from our living room window. What a difference a year makes.

Today was extra special, my mom and sister flew in from Minnesota. They are going to be here for the next few days. It's so nice to have family in town.

They almost didn't make it. My mom had a bike accident the other day and got pretty banged up. She cracked 2 teeth, needed 13 stitches in her chin and fractured her jaw. I guess even a wired shut jaw won't stop my mom from seeing her granddaughter.
Even though she won't be able to do two many crazy things or even eat solid food we're still going to make the most of this trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment