Saturday, March 20, 2010

Home Stretch

Only one week until my baby is due. I like most women who are 39 weeks pregnant am so ready. I've been experiencing a ton of braxton hicks contractions with a painful contraction here and there but nothing consistent yet.

I spent my day trying to stay as busy as possible to keep my mind off the events that will be taking place in the next few weeks. This morning Josh and I went over to the Walmart on 82 ave. I had the baby's changing table sent to directly to the store. I saved $60 on shipping! Josh wished we would have brought our camera because we could have contributed to this web sight. Speaking of Walmart this is what happened at the Walmart in my hometown this week.

Tonight I was able to meet up with one of my high school friends. We went and had milkshakes at Moonstruck on NW 23rd.

I plan on staying put in my apartment for the rest of the weekend. I've been occupying myself with reading the Harry Potter books and watching the Harry Potter movies.

Stay tuned for any baby news!

Week 39

No comments:

Post a Comment